Merino Kids Go Go Bag - Standard Weight
The finest, most beautiful baby and toddler merino sleeping bags you will ever find. Merino Kids offer pure luxury and comfort in their Standard Weight Go Go bag, use all year round, ideal for between seasons and summer (room temperature between 18° C and 30°C).
An International award winning sleeping bag by Merino Kids, the Standard Weight Go Go Bag offers warmth, safety and luxurious comfort for your baby or toddler while they sleep. Stylish yet classic in colour and design, the Go Go Sleeping Bag is created using the finest merino and 100% cotton fibres. All natural fibres, amazing attention to detail and no synthetics. Merino’s unparalleled ability to “breathe” means it helps regulate your child’s temperature. So use it without the risk of overheating. This superfine fabric is luxuriously SOFT, LIGHT, non-itchy and hypoallergenic, helping kids with sensitive skin & eczema problems. Its ability to readily release moisture means NO CLAMMINESS next to the skin, creating a perfect micro-climate around the body.
- Awards for functionality and innovation
- GOTS certified organic cotton outer (200gsm)
- 100% superfine New Zealand merino wool lining (200gsm)
- No need to use sheets or blankets which can disturb a child’s sleep when it wriggles free or gets tangled up. Your child will WAKE LESS inside the safety of the Go Go Bag™ but it can still kick and move around naturally. Simply add clothing layers within the bag for extra warmth if required.
- Babies associate the bag with sleep and will settle more easily in unfamiliar surroundings.
- The Merino Kids™ Go Go Bag™ has a CLEVER DESIGN and is suitable from newborm (7lbs) through to 2 years old and in a larger size from 2 to 4 years old.We only use 100% natural fibres – superfine Merino wool on the inside and 100% organic cotton on the outside (for durability).
- Simply close the armhole poppers to adjust the sizing for smaller children – this stops them from sliding down into the bag.
- Shoulder poppers and a full length zip along the bag allow the Go Go Bag™ to be opened out completely flat for nappy changes.
- YKK zips and domes
- Patented travel vent to ease of use in carset and buggie for families on the go...
- LOW FIRE RISK. Wool is the least flammable of fibres, and the safest to have next to your body. It is naturally self-extinguishing and, unlike synthetics, it won’t melt and stick to your skin. The Go Go Bag™ has passed rigorous fire safety testing.
- Suitable for room temperatures between 18° C and 30°C (click here to see full dressing and temperature guide)
Baby (0-2yrs) and Toddler (2-4yrs).
- One layer 100% superfine merino lining (200gsm) - closer to babies body for temperature regulation
- One layer GOTS certified organic Indian cotton outer (200gsm)- for insulation and durability
- Designed for room temperatures between 18 and 27°C (64-80°F) | tog range: 0.5 to 1.7
- Ideal for year round use, on holidays, in cars and sleep both night and day. Adjust clothing layers to suit bedroom temperature