Baby Carrier One Cotton Mix
The new version of Baby Carrier One is softer, more flexible and has several new features.
With Baby Carrier One, it’s easy and safe for you to switch between several front and back babywearing options. The size, seat area and head support are fully adjustable, which means the baby carrier can be adapted as your newborn grows and their needs change, as well as to fit different babywearers.
Baby Carrier One has a sturdy waist belt and padded shoulder straps that relieve pressure on your back and shoulders, and make it comfortable for you to carry your child from newborn and up to the age of three years. Your baby sits safely and comfortably – while you keep your hands free!
- 4 front and back carrying positions - Choose whether you want to carry your child facing in (two height positions), facing out or on your back.
- Ergonomic leg position - Wide, fully adjustable seat width ensures a comfortable and ergonomically correct position for your child’s hips.
- Padded shoulder straps for superior carrying comfort - Luxuriously thick padding in the shoulder straps gives you superior carrying comfort.
- Pressure relief for back and shoulders - The wide, sturdy waist belt gives you excellent pressure relief and good carrying ergonomics.
- Inbuilt infant insert - Baby Carrier One has two height positions. You use the upper height position from newborn (at least 3.5 kg) so your baby is carried in the correct position, close to your face. Your baby should be close enough for you to kiss the top of their head.
- Adjustable head support - The head support protects your baby and provides the right support until they have sufficiently strong neck muscles to hold their head up. You can also keep the head support unfolded when your baby is older and is resting or sleeping in the baby carrier. You can easily fold it up or down and adjust the firmness of the support it provides.
- Carry your toddler on your back - As your child grows heavier, it will be more comfortable for you to carry them in the baby carrier on your back. We recommend that you only start to carry your child on your back after they turn 12 months old, as you will not have the same degree of supervision.
- Easy and safe back carrying - With your child in the baby carrier facing inwards, you can easily swivel the whole baby carrier from your front to your back. It’s comfortable and you can do it unaided. The design of the baby carrier means your child sits safely and securely while you move them onto your back.
- Hip-friendly baby carrier - The International Hip Dysplasia Institute has tested Baby Carrier One and acknowledges it to be “hip-healthy”. This means that the baby carrier provides the correct support to your child’s hips and encourages good hip joint development, which is especially important in your child’s first months.
- Child-friendly materials - All our baby carriers are free from harmful substances and approved in accordance with Oeko-Tex Standard 100, Class I for baby products.
From newborn to three years.
Min. 3.5 kg/53 cm
Max. 15 kg/100 cm
Minimum age front-facing position: 5 months
Maximum weight front-facing position: 12 kg
For children between 3.5-4.5 kg, use the leg straps to tighten the leg openings.
All fabrics are kind to your baby’s skin and safe to taste. Free from health-hazardous substances and
certified according to Oeko-Tex® Standard 100, Class I for baby products. That’s important to us!
Main fabric: 60% cotton, 40% polyester
Lining: 100% cotton
Waist belt lining: 100% polyester
Padding: 100% polyester (body), 90% polyester and 10% PU Foam (straps)
Machine wash, 40°C. Wash separately with a gentle, bleach-free detergent. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron.
The Baby Carrier One meets the safety standard EN13209-2:2015 and the US safety standard ASTMF2236 and CPSIA 2008, Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act of 2008.
12 months manufacturers warranty